A Short History
From an early age, Dr. Deirdre Brandes knew she wanted to become a veterinarian. Growing up, she volunteered at a number of veterinary hospitals and animal shelters in San Diego. After she graduated from Cornell’s College of Veterinary Medicine she chose to return to her hometown of San Diego and begin practicing. She immediately knew that she had made the right choice to pursue her passion of veterinary medicine.
Eventually, she had a dream of opening her own veterinary hospital. It would be a hospital comprised of some of the best veterinarians and support staff she had the opportunity to meet. The hospital would provide high-quality care for all small animals and would always strive to serve the community.
This dream is now a reality. We’re proud to have served thousands of patients and clients at Rancho Santa Fe Veterinary Hospital.
Here at Rancho Santa Fe Veterinary Hospital, we have a strong devotion to all pets in our care and understand the strong bond that forms between pets and their owners. That is why we promise to provide the best care possible for your pet.
In concrete terms that means we will:
- Treat & offer the same level of medicine to your pet as if he or she were our own
- Educate owners to ensure their pets lead happy and healthy lives
- Focus on providing state-of-the-art health care
- Provide funding for the continuous education and improvement of our staff
- Donate our services to help less fortunate animals
- Provide aid to help less fortunate animals and to aid local animal shelters, such as Project Wildlife, the Humane Society, and the Feral Cat Coalition.